We’re back with more of our best NBA props tonight, breaking down a sweet spot for Evan Mobely as his Cavs take on the Pacers.
His line’s been set at a number that he’s hit just 23% of the time this year, and we’ll explain why we like him to fall short again.
Best NBA Props Tonight (3/8)
Evan Mobley (CLE) UNDER 30.5 PRA
- Averaging 25.2 PRA in 33.9 minutes
- Cleared this in just 13/56 games at a rate of 23%, missing in five of his past six games
- Averaging 20.3 PRA in his three games against the Pacers this season (1-2)
- They’ve had a big change-up in personnel since the trade periodm and haven’t been nearly as good against PFs as they were earlier in the year
- Mobely is likely to line up at C, without Jarrett Allen today, where they’ve fared a bit better — over the past seven games, they’re ranked seventh-best for PRA v Cs and allow even fewer on their own homecourt
- He’s also cleared this line in only 3 out of his past 20 road games and is 0-2 on the road without Allen (1-3 overall)
- Given the buffed line and his lack of success even without his starting big man, we’ll see some value coming back on this play in the long term