The Knicks head to California to take on the Warriors, and we’ve got one NBA prop tonight on Evan Fournier that we love.
Evan Fournier (NYK) UNDER 19.5 Points & Rebounds (-120 @ MGM)
Line movement notes: Would play this number to -140. If you don’t have P+R props, my recommended alternative would be U21.5 PRA.
- Averaging 17.2 PR in 29.1 minutes
- Cleared this in 20/53 games (38%); however, has done so in each of the past two
- Warriors are into a second-leg of a back-to-back, hence this game could be closer than it normally would
- They’re elite at guarding SGs this season, allowing the 2nd fewest PR in the NBA
- Frounier holds an 1-8 record on this prop against teams who rank in the top-five for PR against (v SGs)
- He managed just 3 PR in 29 minutes against the Warriors last time
- That performance was also without Barrett, and they’ll be without him again today — he’s averaging 17.7 without Barrett (3-4 to this number)
Warriors also come in as -9.5 point favorites, so chance of a blowout as long as they’re not too fatigued coming back from Utah yesterday.