The Celtics head to Brooklyn to take on the Nets as big favorites, and Jayson Tatum props are one of our favorite looks from tonight’s slate.
Tatum’s unders have been a money-maker all season long, and despite the fact that the Nets are severely undermanned tonight, we’re showing value on his under yet again.
MORE PROPS: Check our favorite NHL Shot Prop for tonight here.
Jason Tatum Props for 2/24
Under 27.5 Points (-110 @ MGM)
Line Movement Notes: Would play to -140; downgrade to half-unit play at 26.5.
- On the season, Tatum is averaging 25.7 ppg in 36.1 minutes
- He’s this number in just 19 of 56 games (34%) and has failed to do so in 7 of the last 9 games
- On prop results, Tatum is 31-20 (62%) to the under on his closing points prop line
- Tonight he gets the Nets, who allow the eighth-fewest points to opposing SFs in the league
- They’ve also been a great target on points props, holding 32 of the 54 (59%) SFs they’ve faced this year under their closing points prop line
- Jaylen Brown will play tonight, and when he does, Tatum holds a 1-11 record against the top 10 teams (v SFs)
- He’s played the Nets twice this season, returning totals of 15 and 19 pts, respectively (28.7 mins)
Boston also comes into this one as -9.5-point favorites and a fully healthy squad, so he could have an early short if they can get out to a comfortable lead against this heavily undermanned Nets team