Grayson Allen’s three-point prowess is the spot of the day as we break down more of the best NBA playoff props for tonight’s slate.
Allen and his Bucks look to break the 2-2 series deadlock and put Boston on the brink of elimination. We’re coming off a sweaty win last night, so let’s look for a nice and easy 1st half cash tonight.
Our NBA playoff props are doing well, going 71% (41-17) for +23.4 units in the postseason, and MLB props are off to a hot start too at 63%.
We like to print, so don’t miss out on the fun.
Join the sharpest prop betting community around
NBA Playoff Props (5/11)
Grayson Allen (MIL) Over 1.5 Threes (-135 @ MGM)
- Averaging 2.4 made threes per game in 27.2 minutes
- Has covered this number in 50 of 75 games at a rate of 67%; however, he’s missed in each of the past three games
Viz via props.cash
- Allen only had one streak of more than three consecutive games going under this number all season (missed in four in a row, just once), so I’m backing him in here
- Has a phenomenal road record, averaging 2.5 made threes and covering in 73% of games
- Even including his stinker in Game 2, where he shot 0/1 from deep, he’s still averaged 2.5 made threes in Boston this season going 5/9, 2/6, and 3/6 (3-1 to the over v Boston overall)
- Without Khris Middleton in the side, his threes skyrocket averaging 3.5 overall and 4.1 on the road (7.5 attempts avg)
- In those road games, he had covered in every single game leading up to that poor Game 2 – holding a 10-1 record overall on the road without Middleton, so expecting him to get back on track here after a few poor games