Patrick Beverley’s points prop is set at 10.5 tonight, and if you’ve followed my articles at all, you probably already which way I’m leaning — let’s take a closer look at one of our best NBA to play props for tonight.
NBA Player Props for Tonight (2/28)
Patrick Beverley Under 10.5 Points (-110 @ DK)
Line Movement Notes: Would play to -135; pass at 9.5.
- Averaging 9.1 ppg in 26.4 minutes
- Cleared this at a rate of 36% (15/42), missing in 2 of his past 3
- Missed this in 6 of his past 8 road games – averaging 7.9 in that span 8.6 for the season
- Playing a Cleveland defense allowing the fewest points in the NBA
- They’re also the only team surrendering fewer than 100 points at home
- They’ve done a good job against PGs, giving up the 11th-fewest PPG and the third-fewest Threes– where PatBev happens to score the majority of his points (56.6%)
- Over the past 15 games, they’re 5th- and 2nd-best for points and 3-pointers v PGs, respectively
- PGs facing them have gone under their closing prop line on points 59.4% of the time this year
- If Cavs can pull up the minor upset (line currently -2.5 in favor of Twolves), his record in losing games is 4/19 at a 7.8 ppg average
- In their only matchup earlier in the season, he managed 7 points in 28 minutes